Friday, January 13, 2012

what life?

a lecturer once said in class that students are not supposed to have a life. there is no time for fun. read, read, read. if you ever have a spare time, read some more.

well as i'm a fourth year undergraduate student now, i should take what he/she said to heart.

and i will. (one day!)

this is where i will write about my life as a fourth year ELS student. you'll learn how i suck at literature and phonology (especially), how i'm bad at math (why?), how giving presentations still gives me the heebie jeebies, how i won't talk in class, how hard it is for me to read books from cover to cover, how lazy i am at times to go to class, how my work is never-ending etc.

or you will learn nothing. (about me)



so if you ever find yourself with a good internet connection and no other webpages to visit, this will be here.



1 comment:

  1. Don't be so negative about yourself! I believe you have great potential to do well, including in phonetics and phonology; but you have to believe in yourself. And I just hope it isn't all read, read, read and no fun.

    ReplyDelete